Pages

Welcome

Through Creative Life and Other Fancies, I seek to inspire and inform people about living as a creative person. Here you will find my successes, failure, and best of all, attempts. Enjoy!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Edward Burns says: 'I don’t think we’ll ever go back to theatrical.'

Funny.  This is what so many indie filmmakers I know have been saying too.  It doesn't have to cost millions.  It just has to be your passion and you will make it happen.  It's weird to be on the possible forefront of change industry wide.  And with mediums such as YouTube, iTunes, and great inexpensive equipment, creating wonderful and well-made films is within everyone's grasp.  Check out what Edward Burns has to say on the matter in this article from indieWire.  


Edward Burns says: 'I don’t think we’ll ever go back to theatrical.' Here's why. - indieWIRE


Thanks Eddie Burns.  Glad you agree.


Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment