Pages

Welcome

Through Creative Life and Other Fancies, I seek to inspire and inform people about living as a creative person. Here you will find my successes, failure, and best of all, attempts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Are you alone? My Scream moment

Scream was one of the movies of my high school years.  The second movie in the franchise was the first (and only) movie I snuck into because I was technically underage.  Sorry Mom.  I remember being terrified in that opening sequence where Drew Barrymore is, well hacked apart.  Who doesn't harbour a secret fear that someone is watching them while they are alone in a house?


Well, I got to have my Scream moment a couple of weeks ago with a short thriller film.  OK, it was scripted but still cool.  And you'll just have to wait for the full short to be released to know what happens.  For now check out the teaser trailer.






Are you alone?


Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment