Pages

Welcome

Through Creative Life and Other Fancies, I seek to inspire and inform people about living as a creative person. Here you will find my successes, failure, and best of all, attempts. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tough Choices

It's a new year and it's already been a month of tough choices.  Remember that blog post about finding time and doing what you love?  Well, I up-ed the ante on that one a little bit.  I changed jobs completely.  Now don't get me wrong.  I loved my old job.  I loved the people.  Loved, loved, loved.  Actually, still love the people and hope to do dinner and drinks some time soon.  But it was time to make the call between work and life and health.  So I did and here I am doing what I preach.


OK.  Deep breath.  Get ready, set, go.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment