Pages

Welcome

Through Creative Life and Other Fancies, I seek to inspire and inform people about living as a creative person. Here you will find my successes, failure, and best of all, attempts. Enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2012

From Audition Machine to Booking Maniac

Yeah, baby.  It's music to an actor's ears when that phone rings or email pings with booking news.  I'm so excited to be working on two projects before July ends.  Both will be a different challenge for me as I've never worked in these formats.  Am I being vague?  Yes, sorry but until everything is OK for release, I can't spoil anything!


And all of this to be followed up by a short film in August!  So I guess the web series (both of 'em) that I'm developing are going heading to the back burner again for a few weeks.  I swear, they will be filmed and posted someday in the near future!


Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment